Friday, July 16, 2010

"The Leak" -Pipe Down! I Got More New Music For You To Hear.

Boy oh boy, do I have some treats for you! I'm digging all this new music coming out like every 24 hrs. are so. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to up the gigs in my iTouch just to hold all the stuff to avoid by laptop from crashing. Below I picked a couple I'm feeling for the moment (well at least till the remixes come out) that I think you will enjoy too. There's Cee-Lo Green (minus Gnarls Barkley) is doing his solo thing. Drake remixes his own take on a Rick Ross record. "Ricky Rozay" switches it up from the Maybach (which has been discontinued btw) and pulls the Aston Martin out the garage. And Busta does community service and pitches in to save DMX's career "from the pin to the pen!" It's all there folks so grab a plate and dig in!

"I Want You" (Radio Rip)-Cee-Lo Green


"I Woulda Came Back"-Drake


"Aston Martin Music" -Rick Ross Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michelle


"Stop The Party" (Remix)-Busta Rhymes Feat. T.I., Cam'ron, Ghostface Killah, & DMX

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"