Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Stay Out My Lane Dude!" -We Rockin' & Bowlin' May 9th! You Ready?

If you know anything about me you need to know that I'm big on decor when it comes to venues I pick to do events in. So when I came across this beauty of a bowling ally I just HAD to make contact to do an event there! I mean COME ON dude! Just look at the place man! Two bars, HUGE concert area, a decent sized stage, a Blue Ribbon eatery inside, ginormous flat screen TV's, kick-ass DJ booth, Olympic size heated pool (no not really, just seeing if you were paying attention)...Who wouldn't wanna do something in here? So with all that being say, Sun. May 9th is our "due date" to give birth to a new nightlife bowling experience EVERY 2nd Sunday (knock on wood) of the month. So you don't think I'm making s#@t up, here's some interior pics of Brooklyn Bowl that I even get excited about looking at over & over again. Oh BTW, if you're having a B'day party or celebrating something else, feel free to hit me to hold a lane. Admission is 100% FREE for this first one. Send your request to theMreport@gmail.com ASAP! Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've been invited to THREE parties at this bowling alley the same night! It's going to be hella crowded!

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...

The spot whole 600 folks so if that's true...on a Sunday mind you, then we REALLY ROCK! See you there1 Tons of B'days that's probably why.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"