Friday, April 30, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.198)

So before I go off to enjoy my LONG weekend a head of me (fight party, Target's 1st Sat., Brooklyn Flea, etc.) I just wanted to leave you with a couple more pics I took at a few events in the past two weeks I've been to lazy to post. But anyways here they are in all there glory, for you to gaze upon. Two are from the MJ vs Prince joint (got there late and was dancing too much to take pics), some are from two draft parties, and last few are from DJ Trauma's roomie Chance's B'day house party! Spread 'em round! Hit me if you wanna see the fight with us too! TheMreport@gmail.com it's BYOB & BYOS (bring yo own shorty) NOPP (no OPP)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LORD HAVE MERCY WHERE ARE THE WOMAN COMING FROM!!!!!!!!!!

are these bklyn chicks??!!!!!

The one with the red hair sick!


oh god and baby jesus!

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...

I'd say a good 80% ARE from Brooklyn but the Block parties attendees extend to all boros and Jersey too! But ya GOTTA attend and witness in person...It's a beautiful thing I tell ya! You'll say "God, baby Jesus, Mary, and the 3 Kings!"

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"