Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.197)

Before I forget, here are some MORE (behind the scene) flicks from "Flashing Lights" that I somehow managed to take before the liquor set in. Looking back, I gotta say folks, this was THEE most fashionable "house party" that I have EVER attended! I scanned around the room and was impressed by not only the quantity but the quality as well. Job well done Block Association (& Kwesi)! Pat yourselves (and me) on the back. So you know, I HAD to share these pics with you guys as well...and I ain't even take HALF of the pretty faces present. But enjoy them none the less, It was a GOOD look in there, but would have been an even BETTER look if you made it. Oh well, Sun. May 9th we're on to the next w/ "Rock & Bowl" (@ Brooklyn Bowl) the social event of the season! I'll be going overseas right after the party, so this will be the send off party too!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"