Friday, April 2, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.192)

As the "Fashion 500" quickly approaches, I took it upon myself to do a lil' "tour" of parties going on around town, basically to create a buzz about this Saturday and show my face to support some of my folks doin' they thang. Tillman's, the W hotel (Union Square), Hiro Ballroom (Anton Marchand's annual B'day party), & that JI group fuction at Bombay Palace are the location I hit up while out and about, so excuse me if I sound tired. Some of these flicks are from ONE NIGHT of parties! The key is to get crackin' EARLY if you're gonna be party hopping. Oh yeah, and wear comfy shoes! OUCH! FYI* Anton's joint was like a dress rehearsal for this Saturday so you know how to come dressed...RIGHT?

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"