Friday, May 21, 2010

"Good Morning, Time To Find Your Love" -Drake and Dirty Money Latest Vids

Now I haven't watched videos in a MINUTE! And for good reason too! One is , I HARDLY ever watch TV to begin with and two all of the videos lately look as if thay were shoot the SAME day inside of the SAME club! Here's two though that caught my fancy, that I thought I should share with you. REALLY not feeling the Diddy/Dirty Money song, but I'm not hating on the video. And it seems like Drake FINALLY got a good video under his belt...good for him! Go take a look see.

1 comment:

Mudassar Shafi said...

Wow, really great blog on Find Your Love but do you know about Love Horoscope Astrology if so then please also add Love Quotes and also some Love Rules ans some naughty Love Tips also, thanks for sharing nice stuff, keep it up!!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"