Monday, May 10, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.199)

Oh let did I tell how it went to some Absolut/Honey mag listening event at this art gallery in SoHo that was pretty pretty pretty dope, I must say! The set was nice, the drinks were FREE, the art was dope (all original Dr. Suess & Charles Schulz stuff, the music was poppin', and the attendance we're ALL dressed "swaggerific" (NO! not my word so don't point fingers! I'm just using it for lack of a better word). It was a Halloween sized bag of eye candy filling the room, but I sensed a strong element of non-heterosexuality(?) from the dudes. But hey, we ARE in the Village folks sooooo! Anyways, I can honestly say that the chick who's event it was for (I can't recall her name right now) I wasn't feeling her black Lady Gaga vibe, but to each their own just leave me alone. What do I know huh? I'm just here to suck up the FREE liquor and take pictures...CLICK! Oh btw the last few shots are from that after work joint at Slate for some Video Music Box thing. Yeah THAT one!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"