Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.200)

Wait! I KNOW you didn't think I was gonna go ALL the way to Ireland without leaving you with some footage of the greatest bowling party/concert EVER thrown right!?! I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to make this happen! Not only as an accomplishment for the Block Association, but for BROOKLYN ya'll! I'm never one to whine about "There's nothing going on." or "New York has lost it's swagger." and "We never get a chance to go out and hang anymore!" blah blah BLAH! We (the Block) work to change not complain. Lord knows it's HARD to get a ton of folks together to just MEET UP, let alone hang out somewhere. Especially ON Mother's Day! But throw some bowling , food, drinks, a GREAT show (Game Rebellion, Malene Younglao, +Man On Earth) and DJ Trauma (Alador & Smith/Soundproof Intl.) in the mix and BONG! Call it "Rock & Bowl", host it at Brooklyn Bowl & you've got one of the BEST Mother's Day I EVER had without my mom being in NY my friend! We're forever grateful of your support especially being that this was the 1st of hopefully many more to come. We looking at Robin Thicke, Saadiq, Musiq, etc etc. all coming over the bridge to Brooklyn in the name of a good time. Thank you, thank you, thank you once more and see you when I get back. Next up for the Block Association will be "Holiday In" our Memorial Weekend stay-cation party at Manhattan newest hot spot (one month old) Parlor! Start shopping...3,2,1,NOW! Watch the footage. Thank Soul Purpose Media for filming what you missed.

1 comment:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Damn, FLY peoples!!! makes me miss Brooklyn hella much.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"