Monday, May 3, 2010

"I'm Game For That!" -Study Up on These Acts Before Sun. May 9th's Test

Weather you're coming just to bowl or not, It's going to be undeniably hard to ignore the AWESOMENESS emitting from the stage come Sunday (May 9th, Mother's Day) @ "Rock & Bowl!" The Block Association has arranged and gathered up some of our favorite eclectic acts, that will hopefully become yours too. Game Rebellion is a beast in itself, but trust me, Malene & Man On Earth definitely hold their own on stage (and on-line) w/ their fan base as well. As if the b'days weren't bringing out folks, each act alone is capable of packing venues that hold 300 + folks! So word to the wise is GET THERE EARLY people! Doors open 6pm , I say then be there 5:59 on the dot! LOL! Rain or SHINE!

FYI* Word from a big bird on the streets is that actor Malik Yoba (of "New York Undercover" and "Why Did I Get Married" fame) will be hitting the stage too...To SING! Yep that was news to me too, so both you and I will be hearing him sing for the FIRST time Sunday. Either way, you KNOW the ladies are gonna come you if I told you he was reading Dr. Seuss aloud! He'll be opening up the night (7pm performance), so that's even MORE reason to attend ON TIME! But for now study up on these acts...

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"