Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Old School, New School Need To Learn" -Getting My Shyne On!

Now even though I haven't done a posting in this category in a minute, doesn't mean I haven't been posting up samples from time to time. But being that this guy (former Bad Boy artist turned gun man) Shyne) has been in the news a lot lately, I thought what BETTER time to post this than now! Will he rap again? Is he staying in the states? I don't remember, what song he made again? Why didn't Diddy come visit more? Are ALL questions being floated around the "water cooler!" Me? I'm about the music. I say eff the controversy, I just wanna hear GOOD music from the kid. Well in the meantime here's a "refresher" on the hit he had AND the song he lifted it from made by club icon/nightclubber Grace Jones. Get reacquainted all over again with both.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"