Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I Love When They Call Me B.I.G. Blogger!"- TODAY We "B.I.G PIMPIN' "...You Ready?

Now you KNOW I couldn't let the actual day of Rock the Block BK go by without me posting SOMETHING up to prepare you to be hyped for our soon to be legendary "B.I.G. PIMPIN' "
-tribute party tonight! Last is the finale to the trilogy of sample playlists that include the original sample and the hit that used it by these two BK (Hip-Hop) icons. Hopefully you've purchased your tix (rocktheblock.com) and went out to cop that blue Yankee fitted or those ol' school Vesace shades to rep the rapper you love.


Sat. Aug 15th
Rock the Block & Keistar Productions presents
"B.I.G. Pimpin' " -the B.I.G & Jay-Z Musical Reunion!
Dumbo Loft- 155 Water St. near Pearl
Music by your favorite DJ's two DJs
DJ Spinna & DJ Scratch
10pm-2am

"Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls n***a shit ya drawer!
Brooklyn goin' out for all!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more concerning that matter. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is some photos of some gizmos.
David Flouee
Phone jammer

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"