Monday, January 5, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (121)

Okay, picture this. Wednesday night, freezing weather, Tamboril packed at 11:30 with a line forming outside to get in before the ball drops. Heavy, Tiara Chameleon, Butch Diva, one half on Not Just Vintage, 718Bodega, Guts & myself are on hosting duties, making the crowd feel right at home. My nephew even pitched in that night to help out with coat check. Then it starts...10,9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, ONE! BANANAS! Frei/Black Cocaine of the Ahficionados drops "We Pop Champange" and it was a WRAP! And so that folks, was the beginning of a New Year for me basically. 70% women 30% guys fill the venue looking well dressed for the first ever "New Jack Swing" NYE event. For the first time, even I felt a lil' under dressed for the occasion. Well here's some of what you missed earlier in the night, compliments of Swagger360. I have yet to upload my pics so stay tuned for part two. Enjoy and have a blessed New Year.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"