Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.214)

YERRRRR! What's good New York! I'm back and better than before! I left on the greatest of notes being that the 3yr Anniversary party for the Minority Report went over tremendously well! THANKS for the grand send off, but now it time to get back to work. Here some pics I mistakenly packed with me on my travels to Rica that I'm just now getting around to sharing with you. Really wish I had video for this one cause...well...then again maybe pictures are better to protect the innocent. LOL! BTW sorry to those that RSVP'd names to me for last Friday (@ Room Service) past, I obviously was away so hopefully you STILL came out and had a blast for me. However THIS FRIDAY is something special! After you play nosey and go through all the pics below peep the HUGE HUGE b'day bash dress theme party happening at Room Service! And don't forget to RSVP all name to theMReport@gmail.com subject/RSFridays. Thanks again. My name is Alanzo Dale & I approve this message.























































































































































































































































THIS FRIDAY (Aug 6th)
Patty Laurent, Nitro, Al Dale, & Dan Smalls
invite you to a every special version of ROOM SERVICE Fridays!

TWO huge industry go getters are celebrating their b'days TOGETHER!
Celeb stylist Spry Lee Scott & "Ambush Makeover" host Nicole Willams
request your presense this Friday to help them celebrate in not only style but fashion too. Purple and white is the requested color skeme for all attendees. It's NOT mandatory, but why look like an outcast when the other 300 (YES! 300 folks have RSVP'd already!) will be color coordinated?

EVERY FRIDAY!
PATTY LAURENT, NITRO, AL DALE & DAN SMALLS present
"RSFRIDAYS"
Room Service -35 E. 21st St betwn Park & B'way
10pm-4am
Music By DJ Goldfinger, Trauma
Free admission till 12am (on list ONLY)
Reduced till 1am (on list ONLY)
RSVP names for list to :theMreport@gmail.com
DRESS THEME THIS WEEK ONLY
Purple & White

Peep pics from the GRAND OPENING night HERE:

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"