Friday, August 6, 2010

"Springer Type $#*t!" -I Apologize For My Guilty Pleasures

Now I don't USUALLY post stuff of this nature on the blog, but when you get a cat fight, two preg chicks scrappin', an ol' crack head, a closed fisted face bash, a thrown fast food booster chair, and a motorcycle crash (no lie) all in the SAME video (?) I GOTS to share S**T like this with the world! Don't blink or stop the video midway through, cause the "hits" (pun intended) KEEP comin' folks! Laugh, be saddened, shocked by it, or WHATEVER! But just first WATCH! Leave your reactions in the comment box PLEASE! Would love to hear 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was in West Oakland.. Being that I'm an East Oakland born bread...lol... I'm not surprised on bit at the S.ugar H.oney I.ce T.ea that still goes on.. LMAO... to be honest this is EVERyday drama.. Nothing new..haha

Anonymous said...

That was the most ignorant ish I've seen on the internet in a while. But the winner still has to be "they raping everybody out here" guy.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"