Monday, February 21, 2011

"The Kids Are Alright!" -Kario Key Meet, Greet & Beats

Okay folks, just last week I gave you a brief intro to this sensational new found duo/group Kario Key, that my good friend producer Rich Younglord "discovered" via the good ol' internet. Well the latest update is that all last week he and I invited the talented pair to come out to New York (he coming from Cleveland, and she from Boston) to "vibe" out with one another creatively, and get on the same page, in terms of entertaining the prospect of working on a joint future project together. After a brief "Welcome to New York reception lunch" (lol) at the swankiest Ruby Tuesday's I've EVER seen, we headed out first to a magazine cafe to collect visual/image inspiration (and hot cocoa), then off to the studio back in BK where once the music started playing the energy level peaked, and a FULL song came out of it in like...what (?)...TEN minutes flat! NO lie! I'm not making this stuff up folks! Anyhow, here's a few candid snap shots I had taken during their short visit in which we even set up a promotion photo shoot with the ever so artistically talented photographer Kwesi Abbensetts on the last day in town. But enjoy my pictures in the meanwhile.



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"