Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Shoot First Ask Questions Later!" -Nick (w/A) Canon T2I /550 D

It's no BIG mystery that I've been trying to up the ante on my "click game" lately. To only diving in photography but branching out to videography too! But today lets' just focus on the picture taking half that I'm trying to upgrade myself with the knowledge of. Here's some flicks I've taking a couple of weeks back that I've been experimenting with using something called HDR. What IS that you ask? Well basically HDR imagery are computer renderings and the merging of multiple photographs, which in turn are made into one multi-layered photo. Yeah dopeness right? So ummm here's my examples dappling in the "dark arts" of computer magic. Do remember "I GET'S BUSY!"



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"