Friday, October 17, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.103)

Ever heard of a performance band called Chin Chin? Well neither have I, but trust me you're gonna wanna hear more about these guys if you're ever lucky enough to catch their show. Let me start from the top, Sunday I made my way over to Union Pool to see the uber talented Jeese Boykins III do his thing on stage, as well as discuss future projects (like the "Brunch @ Harriet's") to work on. Unfortunately I called myself taking a "power nap" before heading out, and wound up missing his set by thatmuch. However I stuck around to discuss his next move, and to see the act he was opening for. Chin Chin (yes that's their name folks) was part retro funk part disco, yet very now. They even have a accompanied dancer that tags along, just in case you need instructions on how to move (rather groove) to their joints. Jeese got back on and joined them for a few songs and the energy level was crazy after that. If you missed it, peep the pics from that night.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"