Friday, October 10, 2008

"Flashing Lights" Paparazzi Pic (Pt.99)

"Do my ladies run this Motherf***er?!" Hell yeah, was the answer last Sunday inside of Harriet's Alter Ego. Where she played host to the all-female artist revue "Girls Dream In Color." Folks came out in droves to show love and to celebrate the union of sisterhood among these upstarts in the art community. While the were building artistically, Ngozi, Frei (DJ Blackocaine), the ladies of We Love Ya Cooked Food, plus Ashley and I had a secret impromptu meeting during the event, to plan the future of brunches in Brooklyn that EVERYONE's been waiting on! Here's the pics of what the ladies had to offer.








2 comments:

KrisH said...

...aww paparazzi got my girl - she gonna die when she see it.

but much love to lichi and yah!

Sallomazing! said...

I am so pissed I missed this! And even more pissed with Licsi that she didn't let me aid in its success. It's all good. Looks like u had a good time.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"