Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.144)

I get a call a asking "How fast can I get to the city?" informing me that there was some dope event going on that I HAD to be apart, and to say "Radio Rose" name at the door to avoid list drama, and in an instant, BONG(!) I was upstairs. It was a warehouse like set up, with two rooms, one to retail purchases the other for straight partying. The FREE Ciroc was in the retail room so you KNOW where the majority of folks congregated at...Of course! Radio did her thang on the the set, but after a few sips I was done! On to the next spot, which was Sutra, where DJ Scratch was KILLIN' IT! Got turned down for a couple of dance so, it was time to hit up the rollerskating joint (at Studio B) in Greenpoint back in BK. By that time we arrived it was "WRAP CITY!" Guess we'll have to make up for it another night huh?




No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"