Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.135)

I'm both disappointed and surprised that I didn't see you at this event. Promotion was HEAVY for it going in, so I just knew the turn out would be thick. After playing "musical chairs" for damn near 45 mins. looking for a parking spot, Steph O' Ambika, Ivory, and I finally made it inside Sutra lounge to show our love & support for the B'day girls Mary P. and Ira. It was like a wine cellar (cold!) downstairs but up top the heat was on. Frei (Ahficionados) made a guest cameo mic appearance later to get the crowd even MORE charged than before. After dealing with the rude security, some dwarfish /ex-Soul Train dancer/ dance floor stalker, I was read' to go! Bounced right across the street to White Rabbit to join the "Ohio players" Tiara Chameleon and visiting friend Cristal, for drinks then wrapped it up for the night. Peep whatcha missed.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"