Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.137)

Trust me if I could have invited you out to this one, I definitely would have gone that route, cause this one was a BANGER! My long time good friend Aimee' had her yearly B'day/Temple U Reunion this Saturday past and as always it REALLY kicked off well! The energy and vibe was just RIGHT that night...You know what I mean? Her younger brother who works closely with Kid Capri, Dj ummm...
(Damn he's gonna kill me, I forgot his DJ name) Oh yeah it's Technician the DJ, he KILLED it! I, yes me, helped out with mic duties to get folks amped up (as if they weren't already). No one really wanted the night to end. Those that didn't get enough I've invited out to Tamboril again for "the Class Reunion" this Friday. Our monthly every LAST friday event. So you're more than welcome to come out too! Once again Happy B'day Ms. Longombee, yet another GREAT one.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"