Monday, March 2, 2009

"Chop(per) & Screwed" - I'm Going Green and Mean!

Yeah, I know it may not look like it outside right now, but before you know it, Spring WILL be here! So once it gets the slightest of warm trend days going, I'll wanna have a signature form of transportation to get around my favorite parts of BK...in style. So I've narrowed it down to 3 choices, think black...wait African-American James Dean, but living. So here's the pics of what I'm gonna spend some good bread on, if I even FIND one of these bikes to begin with! Wish me luck or better yet if you're selling one (or know of some one who is) holla at the kid! I need to be "riding deerty" by April. Pictured here are "the StingRay" , "the Lonely King", and "the Switchblade" If you're serious, let's make a steal...sorry meant deal, hit me
theMreport@gmail.com

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"