Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 290)

Now don't blame ME for missing this on, I posted the invite and told you cats WAY in advance about this event that happened on Saturday. What event you ask? Why none other than the 1st anniversary roof top party for Fermented Beads that's WHO! Hosted by none other than our homie baby bro Jason Smith Jr. (Journ3y Men) who by the way, is also hosting our 4th year Anniversary at Ajna Bar (Tues. July 3rd) titled "CREW LOVE" but I'll save those details for another post. Anyways the weather could not have been better suited for a wavy roof top party that day! Besides the the 360 view of the Brooklyn skyline, the crowd was also spectacular! I expected nothing less from these dudes. I was truly impressed once again.  Open bar...on a rooftop...with dope music playing...surrounded by awesome looking women? Sign me the F**K UP! Everything was perfect that day, that's until Jay had to make a public service announcement that a certain female decides to golden shower someone's apt doorstep in the condo the roof top is above!!! PARTY DONE! It's safe to say folks were PISSED (pun intended)! FYI to the young lady that did it: We have YOU bucks nekkid squatting, on surveillance cam. And you're getting exposed like R. Kelly! I'm posting the video up as soon as I get my hands on it, that is unless we get a public Facebook apology to Jason, A$AP Rocky! You've been warned!





































































1 comment:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"