Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"The Leak"- Music Saved My Life!

Now THIS version of "the Leak" sort of reminds me of when a I pack to go away (which I am BTW, to Vegas for my b'day!) Why? Cause I wait till the LAST minute and then throw a hodge podge of things together in hopes that SOMETHING will work! Today let me see, I got TWO Kanye joints. One I'm digging deep, and the other the other one from the VMAs that I can't seem to get out of my head. Then T-Pain cranks up the ol' auto-tune machine for any ode to love making with rap songs playing in the background. Plus I got Will Smith & Jay-Z's other project outside of FELA! called Willow Smith. Then the ultimate break up song by Cee-Lo Green (w/50 on the remix) that's becoming an anthem nation wide!

Kanye West -"Devil In A New Dress"


Kanye West feat. Pusha T-"Runaway" (Let's Give A Toast)


T-Pain feat. Rick Ross -"Rap Song"


Willow Smith -"Whip My Hair"


Cee-Lo Green feat. 50 Cent -"F**k You"

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"