Monday, December 21, 2009

"I'm On The (Nice) List!" -Gift ideas (For Me) In Case You're Stuck

Now I'm not a heavy drinker but it's HARD to turn down a bottle of some good bub my friend! Case you were wondering I'm a big fan of Veuve Clicquot (aka "Washington V.C." as we call it). I'll save it for New Year's Day to open so we can celebrate another year as Facebook friends (LOL).

I know this might be a stretch on your pockets but, think how cool it would be to tell your friends "Yo, he just texted me from his gold iPhone!" Huh? If you're gonna "upgrade me" this is a GREAT start! I may just drop the the "Y" from "wifey" next year, but that's if activation is included. (Wink nudge nudge)

I just SWORE I had this in my CD collection already but, nah it's that miss puzzle piece that I've just been too lazy to get around to picking up. If you come across these 3 CD set just do like Fab and "Thrown it in the bag!" then under my tree.











I always get complimented on how good the pictures look on the blog, but ya know what? They would look even BETTER if I started taking them with this bad boy here! I ONLY use Canon and so this particular model (Canon G11) is my "Mt. Everest" of cameras to get. It has HD video on it too, so all those intimate "home movies" we make can come out CRISP! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I fell off on my cologne game, so I wanna start off the New Year with my own scent other than the musky one I already have. BOOM! Burberry Brit is that s#@t! I came across it in some GQ mag and was hooked! Now I won't have to go around smelling like "Brad Arm Pitt" once you wrap this up for me.

Wanna see a ni99a change his Facebook single status with the quickness? Wrap one of this things to go! This is another purchase that I've been procrastinating on getting for myself. Glad I waited too, cause now there's a slimmer model out. Not that I'm against plus-size models (lol). Plan B is the Wii system. The PS3 is my first selection, but "Wii" ain't made at Plan B either.

Now being that the PS3 is a Blu-ray disc player included in it, I'm gonna need some Blu-ray movies now right? Here's some can't lose option you may wanna consider for me.




ANY season of "Curb" is cool I'm missing almost all so...











My computer's working just fine but, I'd work even finer once I unwrap the Mac Snow Leopard upgrade you give me. Thank you SO much. I'll e-mail you how it's working out for me.

True be told I'm thankful for WHATEVER you get me (as long as it's on this list). Your love, friendship and continued $upport (IE money in a card) is more than enough for me. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"