Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.179)

A week back I get an e-mail from "I Love ViNYl" party's top spinner (Dj Scribe), about how he'll be playing an opening set for a Little Dragon concert that's coming up. I hit him right back about possibly posting and covering the event (especially the Little Dragon is one of my fav underground groups). I get a thumbs up from him about getting me on the guest list so I'm stoked dude! Night of, I rush from the art exhibit that Coup d'etat BK hosted at Bed-Stuy's Restoration Plaza (more on that later) to grab a bite to eat in the city at my fav Italian restaurant (Cucina Di Pesce /E.4th & 2nd Ave.) then head straight to the venue to be greeted by a long ass line! No guest list line? Good grief Charlie Brown! So I get lumped in with the common folk (no offense). All and all the show was OUTSTANDING! then the opening act was as you Cali folks say "Hella Good!" The ONLY glitch was this rude ass drunk broad "Whooo hooo-ing" all f*%kin night near us. Total downer. Good news is I brought you back some pics!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"