Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"We Will, We Will (Restoration) Rock You!" -Brooklyn Music Fest Gets An Upgrade

A few Saturdays ago, I walked around the corner to check out the newly upgraded Restoration Rocks block party in good ol' BK, that was being held on Fulton & Marcy. And I gotta say I was highly impressed with not only the turn out, but the vendors and live act situation that had this year! I resembled NOTHING like the past ones I strolled through in a minutes time. LOL. I looked as if someone had actually putting some hard earned sponsorship money and thought behind. Mos Def (or WHATEVER name he goes by now) w/the Brooklyn Philharmonic, Pharaoh Monch, & Joelle Ortiz are just some of the featured acts that took the stage that day. #Kudos to the crew it can only get BETTER from here.






No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"