Thursday, October 28, 2010

"BIGGING Up My Borough"-The Skinny On Two New Openings

Okay allow me to break it down for you. You got KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, Golden Crust, Apple Bees, Dominoes, Subways, Papa John's, Popeyes, Halal, Jamaican, AND Dominican restaurant all in ONE area! And NO this isn't a food court I'm talking about! It's in the Bed-Stuy...sorry Stuyvestant Heights neighborhood between the Fulton & Franklin and stretches stomachs all the way to Thompkins. NOW one more has been add to the list, the just opened burger chain Checkers joint on Nostrand Ave! And from the looks of things it seems to be a HIT and it's only been open for two weeks now. But it's ALWAYS packed, especially with overweight tweens released from "Juvie Hall" aka called High School. LOL. Now I'm hearing that 7 Eleven is looking (or rather IS) opening up on Flatbush Ave. and Fulton St. to help out with the widening of Brooklynites waist lines. Located right across from Juniors, I'm sure this TOO will be a success as well. What's next Denny's? Waffle House? Big Boy's? Or a Church's Fried Chicken? Huh? Fast food is the NEW crack in the hood fo' realz! Damn, I just made myself hungry from writing this stuff man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new resident in Stuvesant Heights and i'm not happy with all of the new poison trap openings. They (fast food chains)fail to realize that we are far more intelliegent than they suspected. I can't wait for these new establishments to go out of business. The only group of people that are happy about these new establishments are in the health care profession.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"