Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Flashing Lights"-Paparazzi Pics (Pt.227)

Now as tired as my ass was from partying HARD the night before at Room Service for Bret Lockett's (N.E. Patriots) birthday party, I just KNEW it would be in my best interest to get up outta bed to personally come down to wish Trina (Pietrina Love) happy birthday at this brunch she was hosting for herself. And boy I'm glad I did, it was a GOOD look! I was like a black fashion summit up in there! I was so glad I decided to wear what I did cause I would have looked like a was waiting tables compared to the folks present. I arrived late w/ L.A. (Lyshaan Hall) so when you say you're coming some where with him it's assumed that it will be late ANYWAY! LOL! Il Bastardo (7th ave. by 21st) was the location, and it looked as if the food was great. But it was just empty plate & full stomachs by the time we showed up. So my contribution while I was there was to AT LEAST play paparazzi and capture this (easily) 40 plus people attended brunch. You can now officially STOP harassing me for the pictures folks! Haha!
























No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"