Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Blake...James Blake!" -Blue Eyed Soul Music Imported From The UK.

YES, I do realize that James Blake's latest release has been out for a week! But this is not one of those albums you skim through to find the instant radio cuts by any means. The music can be best described "as if a white British kid that was raised on Southern gospel & Techno music that may have experimented in casual drug use from time to time decided to make an album". But DON'T take that as a BAD thing! The music defies a genre but hey...why not CREATE a NEW one right?!? Here the track listing from his self titled release. I placed stars next to the one you need to REALLY check for!

Tracklisting is as follows:

Unluck
Wilhelms Scream
***
I Never Learnt To Share
***
Lindisfarne I
Lindisfarne II
***
Limit To Your Love
***
Give Me My Month
To Care (Like You)
Why Don’t You Call Me
I Mind
***
Measurements



Plus two videos I found to give you a good idea of what to expect:


No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"