Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.190)

Lately I've been having a case of "the Winter blahs", so it's even a shock to me that not only did I do an about face and attend Pink (formerly Pink Elephant) this Sunday past, I decided to go out Monday (to CV, formerly 105 Rivington) TOO! Took a nap Monday eve, so I was restless like "Awww f@#k it, I'm down!" When I got the call to go and support Butch Diva's latest "cook ups." Once again due to (3hrs behind NY time) L.A. (Lyshaan Hall/the Stylistics Agency) we MISSED the freaking fashion show and just caught the after party! But wait...I'm jumping the gun here. First back to Pink. Got there round 12ish to RE reintroduce myself once again to staff (as if I haven't been working there like a MONTH now) and was shocked to see folks (mainly chicks) posted up inside already. So Chandon, Patty Laurent, Mel B., L.A. and myself copped a booth till the room filled up. The night was slower than usual, (slower meaning 350 folks as opposed to the usual 500) but me & the crew made the best of it anyways. Seems like that night ALL of our international friends (Italy, Sweden, the UK) came out attend by some strange coincidence...Hmmm? Well here's the pics from BOTH nights, only makes sense being that I was OUT back to back! Enjoy visually what you couldn't physically.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"