Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Can't Ignore The (Pink) Elephant In The Room." -New Hosting Duties On Sunday Nights!

Already juggling a lot , I have yet ONE more job listing to add to my ever growing resume'! As of THIS Sunday (Jan.31th) the Minority Report will be hosting bottle service table at the very popular Pink Elephant (now called simply Pink) venue EVERY Sunday night! Why it's good news for you is EVERY holiday (that falls on a Sunday) or ANY occasion that you decide that to wanna celebrate ANYTHING, you can now hit me up to reserve a spot to accompany me at my personal table or book your own table. Period! Block Association members Lyshaan Hall (the Stylistics Agency) & DJ Trauma (Alador & Smith/Soundproof) have given me their blessings on this latest venture and I'm hoping you do as well. Once again THIS Sunday is my starting date and next Sunday (Feb.6th) Pink Elephant will be the official after party for "My Uber Sunday" Super Bowl party in Dumbo (details HERE).

"the Pink Eye"
@ PINK (formerly Pink Elephant) -527 W. 27th St.
(betwn. 9th & 10th Ave.)
10pm-4am
FREE admission
Music by DJ Trauma & DJ Suss One
Ladies ONLY RSVP names & guest amount to:
TheMreport@gmail.com
/subject "the PINK eye"

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"