Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I Wonder You!" -Stevie Tribute Returns to Brooklyn This Saturday (May 14th)

"You're getting to be ALL that matters to me. And let me tell you girl..." -Stevie Wonder "All I Do"

That's one of my (many) all-time favorite Wonder songs (I'm actually listening to it as we speak) that I just recently found out that not only was it written by him YEARS before as a teen Wonder (pun intended), but also the one and only MJ sung background vocals on his version (YES, someone recorded it before him. Tammi Terrell in 1966) WOW right? Anyways I brought this up to say that THIS SATURDAY Keistar Productions will be hosting there annual "Wonder-Full" -Stevie Wonder Tribute party in good ol' BK! Yeah, it's suppose to rain on Sat but Stevie's BEEN reigning for YEARS! Here's the deets!

Saturday May 14, 2011

KeiStar Productions presents
WONDER-Full™ (XIII) -Annual Tribute To The Wonders Of Stevie

Featuring DJ SPINNA
Spinning All Stevie Exclusives, Covers, Samples, Remixes, etc…

@ The BK Studio Lofts
525 Waverly Avenue (bet Atlantic Ave & Fulton St.) BKNY
Doors 10PM-4AM
Admission $20 (w) Advanced Tickets / 21 & Over, ID Required
Advance Tickets Available @:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/172401
Physical Tickets Available Starting The Week Of April 27th
@- Dope Jams (BKNY) 580 Myrtle Avenue (Corner of Classon Ave.) 718.622.7977
- Academy Records (NYC) 415 East12th Street (Btwn 1st Ave & Ave A) 212.780.9166

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"