Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Changing Faces"-Halloween Done RIGHT!

Not let's set the record straight, I'm not one of those radical cats that go around painting my face for $#!+ like sporting events, comic book conventions, or to stand in line for the next episode of Star Wars! But being that it was Halloween AND the fact that we (meaning the Ahficionados, Daoud of Coup D'etat BK, & myself) were hosting a masquerade party ("Monster Ball") I thought to myself "Hey, why not get into the spirit of things?" and bravely called up (talented artist) Lichiban, whom I trusted to do the deed (even thought it was her FIRST time using a face as a canvas). I had my outfit in mind (of course, for those that know me) but I decided to use Mexico's "the Day of the Dead" as my inspiration. L.A. stopped through to pick up his purchased mask, and was so wowed by such a fantastic job she had done, that he elected on the spot to get HIS face done too...Kabuki style! Once done and my face and outfit was together, I felt this strange sudden urge to say "Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice!" or better yet, "Why SO serious?" Lol! Anyways, here's pics of my going through the process, just to get free candy donations door-to-door. Thanx Lichi' YOU'RE THE BEST!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"