Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Scratching Fleas!" -Treasure Hunting Through Flea Markets

On my various treks to the city many fleas looking for "coolness" both wardrobe wise and home decor. I often come across stuff that catches my eye be it weird or just visually alluring. Weather I purchase it or not, I still like to "come home" with what drew me even if it's captured in a picture. Which brings me to these pictures below. Here are few things I "snapped" up while combing through the aisles out at the 26th St. garage flea market last weekend past. Come on, let me be honest w/you. I REALLY wasn't looking for anything in particular. I just was itching to take my latest "toy" (my Canon Rebel T2I/EOS 550D) out for a spin. Take a gander at what I spy with my digital eye. I do weddings & bar mitzvahs too. LOL!




No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"