Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.239)

Oh damn man, my bad! I got SO caught you with the holidays and all that I damn near forgot to post these pics from the Emerson two Thursdays (Dec.26th) ago, where I hosted the Minority Report's 1st holiday office party. Not only was the turn out MUCH bigger than I had imagined it to be, the other surprise was a guest DJ set by DJ Goldfinger that turned the party into...well, a damn PARTAY! Netic (Game Rebellion), Chris Faust, Tiffany Rhodes (Butch Diva), Daoud (Coup D'Etat BK), Reese Splendid, Hard Hitting Harry, Kwesi Abbennsetts, & Debora Rivas Manso all showed up as promised to host one of the best parties I've had so far this winter! Before Goldie got on Frei (of the Block Association/the Ahficionados)and myself took turns warming the crowd up to warn them that the stuff that they normal hear in clubs is gonna take a backseat tonight! I was having the time of my life till I realized someone "Bernie Made-off" with my NEWLY purchased Adidas scarf just days old! Merry F@*#IN' Christmas to whom ever swiped it, I hope it gets caught in a closed subway door and pulls your ass down a looong platform! Peep that striped blue/blk scarf in the background of the first picture to the left of Goldfinger. That's the last I saw of it and "POOF!" it was Houdini'd outta there! Oh well, THANKS to the Emerson for letting me host our "office" event at there swanky venue and THANKS to all who hosted and attended. Love is love, & spreading it is the Brooklyn way! Right? I'm STILL mad though, errrrrr!



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"