Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Eye Know The Godspel!" -(Sunday) Schooling Cats On Church Photography

God knows how long it's been since I last attended church, but I work close to two of the BIGGEST churches in NYC...If not the WORLD! Cathedral of St. John the Divine (between West 110th Street, which is also known as "Cathedral Parkway", and 113th Street) & Riverside Church (betwn Riverside Drive and Claremont Avenue & betwn. 120th Street and 122nd Street). However something you walk pass something EVERYDAY and never get to truly appreciate the beauty of it's appearance. That's till now. But new found love for photography got me excited about taking flicks of things with a whole new perspective. Here's a few joints I shot off at the churches mentioned that I think you'd appreciate. Enjoy 'em & prey for me too. Lol



1 comment:

Ariana said...

Nice Pics... You coucldn't stob by though I see!.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"