Monday, August 6, 2012

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt .296)

Before you ask, NO I don't have ANY pictures (like a dummy I forget my memory card) from "High Definition Friday" @Butter! And neither do I have ANY pictures (was WAY too busy & tired) from our "Homecoming" @Deity, our return to Brooklyn for 1st Saturday ;-(  YEAH, bummer right? But however I DO have flicks from another stop on our "MADE In Full"  w/ MADE drinks tour in North Jersey to Don Pooh's annual b'day bash. This year the location for this event was at his crib, and WHAT a crib it was! Five car garage, full length Olympic size pool w/ slide & waterfall plus an attach jacuzzi (WORD!) Football length backyard with cabanas! Two fully functional bars, as well as a professional chef style grill! BALLIN'(Jim Jones voice)! Not only was the tix a $100 bucks to get in VALET (yeah, you heard me right!) was $100 bucks too my dude. But of course the "NEW Juice Crew" got in a like Trojan horse with our cases of MADE drinks in hand for FREE hundred dollars each LOL! I have a ton of more stuff to say about the event but I'll let the pictures do the talking from here on out...See you guys Friday @Butter RSVP NOW! theBlockRsvp@gmail.com



































































No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"