Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (the Lost & Found Edition)

Looking through my memory card for pics to delete to make more space, I ran across quite a few photos I mistakenly forgot to post yesterday from Sunday's banger brunch event "Sky's the Limit" @Copacabana. But then I saw even more from other nights on the town that I thought would be of interest to you guys to see. All are not quite enough to make up a COMPLETE posting so I decided to combine all of them into one long photo post OK? The first ones are from "Sky's the Limit" then a few from "High Definition Fridays" @Butter the rest are random B'days at 49 Grove on Tues (Brittany). Greenhouse also on Tues. (Tali Gore), Beauty & Essex (Ana) on Thursday, and one (Karaine's) on Sat. at Stay Hotel. All the vertical pic indict where a new set starts...cool! Let the voyeurism begin! Hope to see you in pictures Friday @Butter or Sat. @Deity HOLLA!






































































No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"