Friday, December 3, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 236)

Starting on Wed. night I basically went out EVERY night over the holiday weekend! I set it off at the swankiest NEW bar in Brooklyn, the Emerson. then headed up w/Gary to the Empire Room to check DJ Trauma play for a hot sec. Thursday (Thanksgiving night), I hit up Southpaw for the BKC's "Le Cirque" event w/ Talib Kweli djaying and DJ Trauma (again). Then Black Friday was the bang out event at Room Service w/ Camille McDonald (of America's Next Top Model fame) held her HUGE b'day bashment, hosted by Deon Grant of the NY Giants! DJayed by Goldfinger & DJ Trauma (yet AGAIN)!!! I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked to, only cause it was SO craazy in there EARLY, but there are some below I posted to give you some what of any idea what went down. BTW TONIGHT (Dec.3rd) is "Jay Day"! The Jay-Z musical tribute on the eve of Young Hova's B'day. Go cope the book (Decoded) AND the greatest hits album too! Rsvp: theBlockRsvp@gmail.com







No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"