Friday, January 4, 2013

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 305)

They say before starting a new year you're suppose to do a through cleansing of house and mind. Well I thought laptops SHOULD be included in all of that. So with that being said I have posted below a wide variety of pics from various functions that I never got around to posting due to either pure laziness or very busy-ness...Real talk. If memory serves me right I'll list where these were taking at, starting with a random Thurs. @ Veranda that DJ Trauma of the Block Association will filling in for one night. Next up are some photos from one of the last ( 6 Degrees of Attraction) Sunday brunches we hosted at Parlor. Then the final bunch are a combo of flicks from DJ Moma's b'day event at Pink Elephant then a holiday party @ Cellar Bar in the Bryant Park Hotel hosted by Ade. New Year's resolution; I'll try not to fall so behind on posting pics this year...TRY! LOL enjoy.






















































































































No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"