Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.234)

This will probably be the shortest "Flashing Lights" posting you will EVER see folks! Why? Well here's the deal. For one, I was pressed for time, A lil' tired, and Veranda is but so big! However the pictures I DID take, I thought were worth still posting. Oh, by the way, before I get ahead of myself. These pics were taken at the listening party for Ciara's latest release ("Basic Instinct") that's coming out (or is it out already?). That album is aptly named if you ask me, cause the stuff I heard was pretty "basic" Ciara if you ask me. Nothing too far off her heavily beaten path. Anyways, my "room-mate" aka Room Service partner, Patty Laurent did a fine job getting press coverage and Ciroc/Nuevo sponsorship on such a short notice for a label's throwback listen party event. Oh FYI, That's Elle Mortlock (of SheisNYC.com fame) picture w/ "Ce Ce" below. NOT her dancing stunt double that folks thought & were whispering her to be. LOL.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"