Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Nicki Pinky Swares You!" -Track Listing & Cover For Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday

Out the blue...or should I say pink, Nicki Minaj has single handily "Booty Pop"-ped her way into the iconic lexicon of not only Rap music but now even Top 40 Pop! Now I'm NOT a full-fledged fan but I DO admit to being impressed by her marketing savy, and lyrical prowess. The gimicky voice changes, and off to the side looks, plus the swiss cheesing to the camera can be a bit annoying at times but HEY! She's still a force to be reckon with! Question Nicki, how do you do that s#@*? I'm saving my money on this one but here's the list of song you'll be hearing being played TO DEATH on any given radio station ALL Winter!

1. 'I'm The Best'
2. 'Roman's Revenge' (feat. Eminem)
3. 'Did It On 'em'
4. 'Right Thru Me'
5. 'Fly'
6. 'Save Me'
7. 'Moment 4 Life'
8. 'Here I Am'
9. 'Dear Old Nicki'
10. 'Your Love'
11. 'Blow Ya Mind' (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"