Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Scratchin' Fleas" -Dog Days Combing Through The Fles Markets

I'm not sure if you've been paying any attention but, I'm BIG on antiques (furniture) vintage clothes & things of that nature. So with this current recession, combined with the growing "flea" industry, life is good for me right now. Sometimes twice in one weekend I'll hit all the spots, as if I'm "treasure hunting for coolness" to see what I can add to my home decor or closet. Here's a list of spot you may wanna peep out if you're into that sorta thing like me. Maybe I'll run into you there sometime.

Check out :
Hell's Kitchen Flea -39th betwn 9th & 10th Ave. Sat & Sun
26th St Garage flea - 26th bwtn 6th & 7th,
Brooklyn Flea - Lafayette & Vanderbilt (Sat only) Sunday under the Bklyn Bridge.
Housing Works stores, & Angel Street thrift.
Atlantic Ave. antique strip



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"