Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Enter the (Little) Dragon!" -Little Dragon Preforms Live This Saturday!

Remember a WHILE back sometime last year I tried to hip you to this "indie soul-ish" band I was feeling from Sweden w/ the cute lead singer with the "Badu-ish" voice? Well now is your chance for you (& I of course) to catch them playing live in NYC this weekend. It not the first time though. They've performed at the same venue a few months back but I missed them that time around. However I DID see them at Summer Stage recently, but the sound and crowd SUCKED! Folks were more into Q-Tip & Chester French that go round. Well any case they'll be headlining this one so start standing in line NOW! FYI* DJ Scribe will be on set so it's sure to be a sell out anyway to look at it.

Little Dragon
(along w/ Redux, Crystal Fighters, & DJ Scribe)
Le Poisson Rogue -158 Bleecker Street
Door open at 11pm
Admission $15 dollars
21+ over event.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"