Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Flashing Lights" -Papparazzi Pics (Pt. 303)

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't 've left you. Without a strong blog to step to..." Ok I DO realize I haven't post on here in a minute! Halloween was the last time I posted as a matter of fact. And I have NO excuse other than (hurricane) Sandy and pure "lazyassness" LOL. But it's not to say I haven't been busy doing thangs. ALOT to be quite honest, so let's play catch up shall we? Below are pics from my many outings to a handful of b'day parties (and one dinner party) I've been attending. Happy b'day to Block Association "chaperon" Fifi, our boy Raphael of Street Godz, & the lovely Ms. Sonya Crosswell. The dinner party I was at was hosted by Ade Adeniran working with Tanqueray. Some of the pictures you may have to excuse, cause between being a lil' tipsy AND the fact that the clubs where packed ass to elbow, I just pointed and shot some of these joints! LOL. Anyways enjoy what you missed or relive the memories. Oh and before I forget save the date Sunday Dec. 2nd for "Sunday's Best" our next fabulous brunch party in TriBeca next weekend. HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the Block Association family & friends. RSVP to theBlockRSVP@gmail.com subject: "Sunday's Best"































































































































No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"