Saturday, August 3, 2013

GRAND CLOSING! -Breaking Up Is Hard To Do.

After FIVE solid good years of maintaining & writing the Minority Report, I'm sad to announce that due to the down swing in the economy we've had to lay-off workers and now closing the business for "good!" Good as in I have our project that need more tending to so I didn't wanna keep neglecting this blog like a step child. I've found a NEW home under a (few) NEW aliases and you're more than welcome to follow me over there! Starting with...

fakegodsandfalseidols.tumblr.com/
An artistic/geeky collection of art work, music, videos, and clothing that have peaked my interest that I curate and share to the world.  Then there's...

flashmobfilms.tumblr.com/
A portrait photography site I started to display my other artistic passion which is behind a Canon lens, capturing the beauty of facial composure. And lastly I also have...

keepjonesing.tumblr.com/
A lifestyle blog focused on what's hip to be wearing, buying, or just admiring.

THANK YOU for the many years of support and love that you've allowed this blog to grow & florish with...I too will miss it dearly. Now let me go before I start wetting my keyboard up with tears. 


7 comments:

FLY LADY DI said...

oh man... gone are the days of your amazing posts. wow. so sad how much as changed. u know how much i love you Al!!!

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You never did the Part II to the video of you guys in DR. I guess I will never see it. I can't tell you how many times I watched that video.. Congrats to you on your other endeavors.

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...

Part IS coming due to other paying projects I had to give my full attention to it was delayed but I'll be working on it soon

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...

LOVE YOU right back Di but I've evolved to bigger passions. Next time you're in NYC I wanna get you on FlashMobFilms.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

I have spoken YEARS ago about the importance of dolls to the favored gender, how it would teach them nurturing, love, compassion. In the 50s, with the advent of a new doll named Barbie, this shifted from positivie values to more superficial values like appearance.
They need to change the Man in the Moon clue to appear more demonic.

The gods intent to punish our excess and waste ofo resources as our lifestyle, sourced in from foreign countries without enviornmental regulations, are treating Planet Earth like a toxic cesspool, one we have to remain in, continually reincarnated until we fix our ever-intensifying disfavor and fianlly ascend with our purity and innocence.

Anonymous said...

The meaning of life.

The secret at the core of the meaning of life is that only children ascend into heaven. The innocence and purity of children are the valued charecterisitics, requirements of the gods. Come adulthood people's purity becomes compromised as they are corrupted, earning them their place in the level of the animals. The gods have transcended the typical needs of the animals, and have achieve a higher life form.
So many clues they offer in society. One is to find your inner child inside. To understand these charecterisits will help you see the path you must take. Children value things that are healthy, like family, togetherness, unconditional love, not drinking, drugs, sexual intercourse.
Mankind has taken this journey since the beginning of time::::A moment of clarity compelled those with faith to pursue enlightenment, pray and seek more, and with proper long-term behavior more was offered. When combined with attonement for prior sins significant progress is made, ensuring true candidacy upon reincarnation, resulting in the individual's final spiritual journey.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"