Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Color Me Bad...Kaleidoscope!" -Miguel's Newest Release Debuts In Brooklyn

I'm STILL kicking myself that I missed his show at the Bowery Ballroom last night, but the Gods have smiled on me, cause I'm hearing that Miguel will be at Brooklyn Bowl TONIGHT! which is right im my beloved home boro so the cab fare home will be cheaper! LOL! His album was just released a couple of hrs ago, so tonight will play out as an album release party of sorts. You can thank me now.

Miguel -- 2012 Tour Dates
Oct. 2 - Brooklyn, NY - Brooklyn Bowl
Oct. 3 - Brooklyn, NY - Basement Mix Records
Oct. 4 - Los Angeles, CA - Amoeba Music
Oct. 5 - Mississippi, MS - Mississippi State - Jacob Allen Student Center
Oct. 6 - Indianapolis, IN - Lucas Oil Stadium
Oct. 10 - Raleigh, NC - Lincoln Theatre
Oct. 11 - Baltimore, MD - Morgan State University
Oct. 12 - Nashville, TN - Limelight
Oct. 13 - Gainesville, FL - University of Florida Center for Performing Arts
Oct. 15 - Petersburg, VA - Virginia State University - Daniels Gymnasium

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"