Monday, August 3, 2009

"Brooklyn's Bad Boys Back Again!" -2 Weeks Left Till "B.I.G. Pimpin' " Rock the Block BK
















Let me explain to you how I can't WAIT for this event...This day, a BK day in history if you will, to happen! It's TWO Saturdays (yep Aug. 15th) away and I feel like it's the day before Christmas! In the interim, I've been familiarizing myself with both B.I.G. & Jay-Z's libraries of music, like I was studying for a test. Last year at this tribute Spinna & Scratch did their damnedest to "go in" on their loooog list of hits these guys had. I can only imagine what the fellas have cooked up for this year's BK banger. But 1st things 1st, ya gotta cop those tix to be able to experience it all with us & the rest of NYC in DUMBO. Special VIP $20 tix on-line now at RocktheBlockBK.com

Sat. Aug 15th
Rock the Block & Keistar Productions presents
"B.I.G. Pimpin' " -the B.I.G & Jay-Z Musical Reunion!
the Dumbo Loft- 155 Water St. near Pearl St.
Music by your favorite DJ's two DJs
DJ Spinna & the Legendary DJ Scratch
10pm-3am
"Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls n***a shit ya drawer!
Brooklyn
goin' out for all!"


Get tix now! RocktheBlockBK.com or
come to "Word!" @Aspen this Tues.(Aug.4th) 2 for $3o
Just ask me (Al)

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"