Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Barkely Goes for the Gold"-Gnarls Barkley and Santogold Live@ Highland Ballroom Tonight!

You know what's crazy? I'll tell you what’s crazy. How is it that I managed to miss getting the chance to catch these guys once AGAIN in concert in NYC? Oh...you did know either right? Well it appears that "Dem Barkley Boys" have a gig in town this Thursday (April 10th) at the Highland Ballroom AND get this, Santogold will be opening up for them!Now that's some CRAZY ish right there boy! Now all I can only hope for is, that someone who's a fan of the Minority Report, and has a connect at the Highland, can get me on the list/tickets. Or someone who deeply cares will surprise me with tickets they purchased in advance. One can only hope right?
Gnarls Barkley w/ Santogold
Highland Ballroom
(W. 16th St. near 10th ave.)
Doors open 9:00 pm
SOLD OUT!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"